Rabu, 12 Mei 2010

PICS AT THE RIGHT ANGLE....

Hi guys.. check these out.. you all gonna love it.. especially to photographers.....

Wow.. its really a Great SMOKE there...

AN ANGEL coming to EARTH?

Lets hold the SUN... then see who can STAND THE HEAT...

What is this? A Ghost OR a Shadow..?

AMAZING... A Lady with a Horse"s head... DONT YOU THINK?

Come on Kid.. Let me help you crossing the road..

Hey, WATCH OUT...Its not WISE to do that to a Lady...

HEY.. I CURSE YOU ...

WELL.. I got a new INVENTION Guys..just to make me fly FASTER like a JET... FOOO..

Hey you guys.. Am I dreaming?are we really small or the GLASS is BIG?

Well..Thanks for the KISS...

Let me rest my wings here first since the runaway is still busy...
What the hack are they talking about..I dont even understand a WORD they said...

Let me COMPRESS this SUN.. So that i can put it in my pocket..
HELLLLOOOO... I am a GENIE.. WHO ARE YOU... You are so SMALLL....

Let me HELP you STRECTHING your head mam...

OH MY GOD... Everyone is LOOKING at me..its not my fault.. I didnt do that in purpose..

DONT TRY TO TAKE A PEEP... I Can see all of you VERY CELAR...

What did they put in my FOOD? I'm so DIZZY About it... UUUWEEEAKK...

Can you tell me the big DIFFERENT between ME and this SORT lady beside me sir?

LUCKILY my dad INHERITED this SPECIAL LIGHTER to me..Its the only ONE on EARTH ever INVENTED...

Hey..Where do you think you are GOING HAH?
Well.. Its LUNCH TIME.. I Should ALERT everyone...

What a BEAUTIFUL GOWN you have...

You know what..I'm LUCKY marrying this HALF LADY HALF HORSE..

My hands on FIRE...

Hey..Why is EVERYBODY LOOKING at me..?


Its really NUMBER ONE...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan